What unbelievable weather we’re having here in the UK at the moment, it puts everyone in a positive frame of mind, don’t you think?
I’ve seen a rapid growth in the Direct Sales Industry of late, and its set to continue I’m sure.
So with that in mind, I’ve gone back to the basics, by request, and spent the last few weeks thinking over, and putting together, a document to cover a guide for the 10 Steps to Success, those being –
1. Define What You Want/Set Some Goals
2. Make a Commitment/Develop an Action Plan
3. Make a List of Names
4. Use the Products/Sell the Products
5. Invite/Approach Some People
6. Have a Successful Meeting
7. Follow up Your Prospects
8. Check Your Progress
9. Strive To Improve
10. Teach the Ten Steps/Duplicate the Process