1. Procrastination – Just remind yourself the more fear you feel about a specific task, the more certain you can be that that task is important to you and your growth.
2. Limiting beliefs of others – “That’s too hard”, “that won’t work”. Remember, if everyone listened to the negative advice of others, no one and nothing would really progress in this world
3. Bad environment – Jim Rohn once said “You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with”. Don’t be hesitate to limit time to or cut off those who continually drag you down.
4. Lack of Motivation – Have a strong image of why you want to be successful.
5. Part time dedication – To be successful you have to continually work towards your goals and not only when it’s convenient for you, or when you have nothing else to do.
6. Time is limited – Every minute wasted is another chance gone to move closer to your dream goal.
7. Lack of speciﬁc goals – Remember there are no lazy people, just people lacking goals.
8. Settling for less – Why do you think you don’t deserve the best’?
9. Lack Of persistence – You forget that most successful people are overly persistent in reaching their goals and dreams.
10. Failure – Treat all failures as lessons, they are just stepping stones you must pass on your journey toward success!